CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Is it bad to laugh?

Big J has been having trouble controlling his temper these days. You tell him to go to bed or clean up his toys and it is actually quite entertaining sometimes to see his reaction.

So, last night E raced him to bed. E won. Big J got pissed and hit the wall, "I always lose."

We tried talking to him as we tucked him in about losing and patience, etc.

We started saying his prayers and at the end, as I always do, I asked if he had anything to tell Jesus.

He went on to say that he didn't know what to say.

I said, "How about asing Him to help you with patience and knowing how to lose?"

Big J said OK, but I knew he had to say his prayers.

I asked him again, "Is there anything you can say to Jesus tonight?"

Big J thought about it and finally said, "Jesus, please help me run faster."

I about peed my pants.


0 remarks: