CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Family Fun

I finally convinced E that evenings in the Summer cannot always be about working on the house. So, yesterday we packed the boys up and headed over to Twin Lakes - a golf course/park/lake.

We bought dinner and sat out on the patio ... hot dogs for the boys, grilled chicken for me (and some french fries) and a burger for E. Big J loved sitting by the water and watching the fish swim by. Little j enjoyed running around the deck for a while.

After dinner we took a paddle boat ride. Thank GOD we only had it for a half hour. Little j hated wearing the life jacket and pretty much screamed *screamed* the entire time. Joy.

Big J got a kick out of riding and just wanted to go faster!

After the peaceful and quiet (HA HA HA) boat ride we bought the boys ice cream cones and walked around for a bit. It was actually a fun evening.

I worked on my logos for the business for a bit when we got back and then I called it a night .....

I am SO ready for the weekend!!!!

0 remarks: