CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Progress

So, it has been one week on the Phentermine. Most days I don't even notice that I am taking anything; and there are a few where I feel like I am going to jump out of my skin!

My appetite has been cut in half, if not more. Seriously, I used to walk around all day thinking about food. Now? Yea, not so much. I realize I am full much more easily than before. I am more cognescant of what I eat and how much. Snacking has completely been diminished.

I lost four pounds as of Saturday - and that was during teh week of my period, when I normally am five pounds heavier.

I also started back to Spin class on Monday. I know E hates that he has to get up with Little j (since the kid REFUSES to sleep past 6), but I need this. And, once I was on that bike, I realized how much I really missed going all of the time!

Three more weeks of my "help" and then I am on my own ... I would LOVE to REALLY make progress these few weeks so that I am ahead of the game.

0 remarks: