CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mother Effer .... here we go again!

OK ... so the latest from "Big Brother" ....

Now I get to hang out with "bossman" every freaking 3rd Friday so he can see what I do in the field (I freaking work, dumbass).

Not THAT big of a deal ... I will do it. My beef? Did he ASK me about my schedule ... did he TALK with me? NOPE. He made his decision and then TOLD me.

Of course, I look at my calendar for the next few months and every 3rd Friday was the day I chose as a day for a pediatrician appointment, an admin day, Cubs tickets (ie I work half, take half off) .....

In the meantime the Army has allowed E to work from home. He has the effing audacity to call me, while I am in the office, the day after I told him how disgruntled I am at work, to tell me how much he LOVES working from home ... blah, blah, blah. WTF ever.

Shit. I hate my job.

(OK ... its Holy Week ... and once again, my potty mouth rears its ugly head when I talk about my stinkin job. oops.)

0 remarks: