CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday, Monday ...

The weekend is done already? Geesh ... another Monday is here. WooHoo! (Can you hear the elation in my voice?!?!!?)

The weekend was nice ... trying to curb my irritation with being Mommy sometimes. No Daddy + PMS + 5 month old + almost-3 year old = AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

We took Big J for his 3 year pics on Saturday ... what a handsome little dude he is becomming (I will scan pics in tonight and post) ... all signs of my baby are pretty much gone. :(

This week is going to be crazy .... working and waiting for my parents to HOPEFULLY make it into town on Thyrsday (Hurricane Fay could put a damper on that one). Big J's birthday is on Friday and his party - the Cubs party he has been talking about for weeks is Saturday. I have grocery shopping to get to ASAP for his tacos (his request) .... I am excited for him.

Lttle j's Baptism is on Sunday - it is going to be a SMALL, understated ceremony ... since Daddy cannot make it, and his Godmother cannot make it .... Afterwards my Mom and Dad take Big J back with them for 2 weeks. While I know I am looking forward to a bit of a break from my little blue-eyed bug, I am going to miss my buddy terribly.

1 remarks:

Anonymous said...

WOW 2 weeks with grandma and grandpa! That's a long time! I'm sure you'll get rather lonely, but try to make the most of it. Get all those little things done you never have a chance to :)

I just heard about that hurricane today. That really sucks.