CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Must vent NOW

OK ... so I am either going to vent on here - or I am going to get fired - TODAY.

So .... I am in that office, as I mentioned before ... I hate it each and every time I am here. I feel like we all get treated like 10 year olds. Take your break at such and such a time, lunch at such and such .... except for the QUEEN of the office.

Myself and another girl are filling in for 2 people that are on vacation today. We both just got bitched out for not taking our breaks and lunches at the precise time we are alotted. She is supposed to go to lunch at 12:00 - me? 2:00 (yeah I know - WTF kind of lunch am I supposed to eat at 2:00???)

OK - so ... she leaves at 12:00 for lunch ... QUEEN decided she is going to take her break at 12:00 as well .... and that she will not accept any clients b/c she is BUSY ... than why the eff she she even here? I thought that was our job ..... so ... I sit here - taking all the mother effing phone calls, seeing all the walk-in clients AND getting freaking crap piled up on my desk by the boss who seems to think it is just fine to ignore her superiority and dump on teh rest of us....

I am so over this shit ... can you tell?

3 remarks:

Gina said...

Too bad the effin bird didn't dump on her!! She deserves it!!!!!

I hope this day gets better for you... :-)

Mommy said...

LOL! Thanks!!! :)

Anonymous said...

SSDD at the office again huh? What ever will they do when they don't have you there to bail her out? No one with any brains will take that job after you're gone. My mother hated her job so much, she was in a similar situation as you are with an immature boss and rude co-workers. She just got a new job at the library and a $7,000 per year higher salary! There is hope for you to get a new job and soon!! I still can't believe you take lunch at 2pm. There must be something pretty good in store for you, because you have waited long enough for the well deserved rewards.