CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Good luck?

OK - so not only am I in the dreaded office today ... but I go on my break (yes, I have to take my alloted 15 minute break, right on schedule) ... walking to grab some more coffee ... and SPLAT. A mother-effing peigeon took a dump all over my shoulder.

WTF?????

I tried to clean everything off the best that I could .... I want to take a shower so incredibly bad. It smells ... bad. It was on my hair, my dress, my hands .... EEEWWWWW.

It remdins me of the day back in high school during Chemistry class that the bunson burner caught part of my well-hairsprayed hair and POOF ... I smelled like burned hair all day.

I am just so thoroughly groosed out. Everyone keeps telling me that this is supposed to be good luck ... for real? I would rather find a 4-leaf clover or pick a penny up .... it is much more sanitary!!!!!

1 remarks:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GAWWWDDDD I missed this yesterday. I would have just gone home and told the boss I barfed on myself or something. LOL. That is AWFUL!!! I've never (knock on wood) had that happen and I hope it doesn't anytime soon. LOL @ lighting your hair on fire. I'm sure at the time it wasn't funny, but the story made me laugh!