CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

13 Reasons why I am GLAD that I am not pregnant right now

1. I still have 45 more pounds to lose to be healthy again.

2. I haven't even remotely forgotten about the aches and pains associated with being preggo, until I do, it is WAY to soon.

3. Little j would only be 18 months old and I would have an infant. Are you nuts???

4. E is STILL not home.

5. Work doesn't even know that E is back in the States (until they ask about him, I won't tell. Sick isn't it? That is another post for another day). Can you imagine me trying to explain my "miraculous" pregnancy?????

6. I need to be me for a while. I love my boys, and I wouldn't mind another child some day, but I need to have some independence for a while.

7. Little j JUST started sleeping through the night. I need a good year of sleep before I disrupt it again!

8. Drinking .... not ready to stop yet. It is my only solace some nights.I know, selfish, but true.

9. E will NOT escape another pregnancy. Not fair. He left and I was preggo and he would come back with me preggo? Hell no.

10. They tell you to allow your body 12 months of recovery after a C-Section .... I think I need a bit more time.

11. Can you imagine the cost of day care for THREE kids? Holy crap!

12. I am still an emotional wreck from the last pregnancy. I don't think any of my hormones are in balance yet, I am a nut case. And I want to add to that?

13. I just want more time. period.

0 remarks: