CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I've got the Itch ...

I think I need a shopping day ... Don't know quite what I need, or want, but I have that "get me out and get me something new" itch. Maybe it is because we sit inside on yet another cold day and it is starting to get redundant!!!!

Things I would like to go buy:

* A new bedroom set. As I was taking our old duvet off it ripped straight across ... time for a new one!

* Wii. I want to buy into the hype. I want Wii Fit too.

* Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Played it on NYE ... it was TOO fun!

* Makeup. I think it is time for an overall. This happens every year at this time. Maybe it is because I haven't seen sunlight for 2 months and my skin is the color of the snow on the ground!

* Clothes. These won't be bought though, not for another 10 pounds or so!

* Manicure/pedicure. Would a service count as a shopping spree???? My hands are so dry they get caught on my clothes ... they need serious help!

* Fresh flowers. Maybe they would brighten the house up a bit!

* Furniture. Kitchen table, Dining room table, couch, bookcase, comfy chair ..... I could keep going but you might get bored!

I will stop for now ... this could get dangerous!

1 remarks:

Mandy said...

totally with you on this :)