CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

PMS + Winter = Holy Crap!

OK - So, I think I have found the explanation for my fatness. There is nothing else to do in the winter - especially our retarded winters - but eat. If you want to get together with a friend, what do you do? you EAT! There are no more walks around the block after dinner, running in the backyard after lunch ... all there is to do is sit ... and eat. Ugh ..... on top of all that, I have PMS ... the brain and the mouth and the tummy do NOT work in tandem during this time frame ... very dangerous!

On a real note ... going to the doctor tomorrow for blood tests, actually trying to find out why I cannot lose weight, even after I am keeping the lifestyle I am living. We shall see!

0 remarks: