CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Another weekend come and gone

It is Monday - again. Am I a broken record with that question? I could just report evey Monday post and it would say the same thing: "Weekend went by too quickly. Is it Monday already? Blah, blah, blah."

The weekend did go by too quickly and .... is it really Monday already?

Thursday I took Big J sledding after our 9 inches of snow ... he had an absolute blast (yes, I had to cut out early and play hookie from work for that one). He loved it. It was fun to get out there and giggle with him.

Went to pizza Friday night, Italian Saturday night (sorry ... I work fulltime and cook all week? Fridays and Saturdays are my nights off).

We took the boys to the library on Sunday ... it was cold out and this was free! They have 17 new books to choose from for the next few weks. It was fun to watch Big J realize that whatever he picked out, I said, "Sure!" to his question of taking it home.

Other than that ... I feel like all I did was LAUNDRY all freaking wekeend. I swear ... how do large families do it? I switched loads and folded all weekend long. I seriously think the washer was on more than our lights were on!!!!

Oh well, now on to working ... and getting ready for my sister to visit on Friday! Woo Hoo!!!!

3 remarks:

Jessalee said...

I only have two kids, and I wonder the same thing about the laundry. Honestly, the people with four kids or more and are on top of laundry are miracle workers. It's a neverending battle in my house!

The Pinterest Professional said...

haha - I have the same philosophy about weekend cooking - other than breakfast, I pretty much don't "cook" anything :)

As for laundry, I cannot imagine how much more we will have with a second child - esp when they are a baby and spitting up all over stuff.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend and hooray for your sister coming to visit!! At least she's coming during a "warm up" ;)

Mmm... pizzaaa.