CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Way to go CBS!

I just read an article on MSN about women's groups protesting the airing of this commercial during the Superbowl:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Womens-groups-urge-CBS-to-drop-Tebow-Super-Bowl-ad-012510?GT1=39002

Are you effing kidding me?

As a conservative (except for my filthy mouth), pro-life, pro-family person, I am appalled that I have to watch every pro-choice commercial, emergency "contraception" ads, and liberal propaganda, but at the first chance these these people get, they cry foul.

They say they want freedom for all of this crap ... then give me the same freedom to hear my messages .... get over yourselves. If you want to protest, then protest. Good for you. You just bring more attention to the message.

I support anti-abortion rallies. I support the graphic pictures on the billboards, it can be any worse than an episode of Nip/Tuck. .... I do not support you censoring my beliefs.

Way to go Tim Tebow and Mom ... way to go CBS. You should be proud.

0 remarks: