CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Wanting Saturday back ...

Why do the weekends always fly by before you can even blink? Seriously? Mondays and Tuesdays DRAG ... but Sunday evening is here right after you finish your Friday happy hour cocktail!

Friday evening we took the boys to Red Lobster (not my fave choice for seafood, but we had $10 off!). Big J tried crab legs and LOVED em. I thought that was pretty cool. After dinner we went over to yet another car dealership and walked away empty handed. This is getting totally maddening!

Saturday morning E took the boys out for doughnuts while I got a chance to linger in bed for about an hour or so. It was nice to hear SILENCE for a change! We got right to work after that. The handy man got there (only to discover our NEXT debacle form this Money Pit ... the door, floor and carpet in the office are completely rotting away from years of water damage ... they all need to be replaced. ugh). I ran errands and treid to get the house cleaned and organize - not an easy thing when every time I turn around we are taking something apart or redoing it.

We spent 2 hours at Home Depot that night ... much to my frustration. The boys were exhausted, and the cookout that I had planned for us ... well, we started the grill at 10:00. Don't even ask.

Sunday morning started as usual. We all went to my church for Mass and then headed to the Zoo for Mother's Day. The place was PACKED. But, it was an enjoyable day ... Big J freaked out when I took him into the Dino Alive exhibit. I thought he would love it! (Although, when I questioned him later he said that was his favorite part!)

After the zoo, we were all wiped out, so we ordered a pizza and I sat on my but in honor of Mom's Day!!!! (Back to usual now!).

On a postive note ... I have lost another 5 pounds. 20 more to go. The negative note... My last pill was yesterday .... I am nervous, but confident I can do this! Keep your fingers crossed!


0 remarks: