CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Um ... really ... plead the Fifth ....

A list of things to not say to someone who has PMS coursing thru her veins:


  • "Yes, it is a bad tire, probably from potholes. It will be another $125."
  • "Mommy .... Mooommy .... MOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • "I am tired. I had a long day. I am going to take a nap. Do you have everything ttaken care of down here?"
  • "When is dinner going to be ready?"
  • "Wow, you look tired."
  • "I don't wanna go to bed!"
  • "The door is leaking again, we need a towel."
  • "Want to have sex tonight?"
  • "There is another door leaking, do you have any more towels?"
  • "Mommy, I spilled my milk."
  • "I took the day off ... what are your plans for the day?"
  • "When are you going to get to *insert chore here*??"
  • "Are you watching this?"
  • "Are you sure you don't want to have sex tonight?"
  • "I think one of the kids spilled their milk."
  • "Why don't you want to have sex tonight?"
  • "Are you in a bad mood?"

Seriously.

WTF?


1 remarks:

Mandy said...

typical .... I have been pmsing too .. aaahhhh