CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Panic button has been pushed ... a few times ...

My miracle pills ran out on Sunday. Yesterday was OK ... I survived. Today? It is a different story.

I am in pure panic mode. All I can think about is food .... my stomach has been rumbling since breakfast (and I ate lunch).

OMG. What if I go back? What if I cannot get rid of the next bunch of pounds? I have been feeling so "on-top-of-the-world" lately, pertaining to my weight loss goal. What if I stop and stay stagnant again?

I feel awful. I want to cry. I already feel defeated.

See, the pill didn't make you FEEL full ... it just made you THINK full. The pill worked on your MIND. Now my mind is spinning into awful thoughts about "Chunky ME" being all I will ever know from here on out.

Crap.

1 remarks:

Anonymous said...

Aww. I am sure that feeling will subside soon! It's an adjustment getting off it, but going to spin class is sure to raise your spirits (and keep them going.) It's good for your confidence level - or at least it works for me. I FEEL thin, then I look in the mirror and get a reminder (lol - sigh.) Just keep at it and hell, if you stop losing just go back to the doctor and tell her to fix it :)

Once you're on the way with weight loss, it should continue. Fingers crossed.