CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thoughts, revelations and a big leap of faith

Random thoughts .... in no particular order:



My family will be here in 3 days! Yahoo Mountain Dew! I am psyched. I also have a 5 day weekend coming up ... praise God!


I just walked outside for my lunch break. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! I deem it a "why-oh-why-can't-I-be-a-stay-at-home-mom-Day." I have to sit in this nasty office for FOUR more hours ..... I am going to die!


Speaking of lunch (like my sedge way?) I just opened a bag of new Baked Lays Southwestern Ranch. They have been redeemed!!! I was just thinking about how the plain ones were starting to taste like cardboard ... these, well, ... YUMMY!!!!!!




So, I sit, and I eat my Lean Cuisine Chicken Ranch Flat bread Wrap, Southwestern Ranch Baked Lays and drink my Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper (addicted, yes) and listen to the thoughts in my head about my new venture in life .... a business. A massive leap of faith.

For quite some time I had been trying to find a way to make money doing things I love to do. One thing I love to do is make gift baskets. Not a basket filled with crap, but. unique, themed, cool gift "baskets." Well, my youngest sister is in the process of starting an event planning business. We were talking and I am going to piggy back onto her. I can attach my website (um - I think I need to come up with a product first) to hers and see where it takes me ..... Who knows. Maybe some day I can quit.

And, ha ha, dear readers (whoever you may be ... if any at all), you are the first, besides my sister, to actually know about this. I played around with it in my head for a few weeks ... but I am actually going to do this!!! Yeah!

I actually think I am going to take the plunge. Put some money into myself and my talents and hope that God gives me some help. I have to believe in myself (I am not very good at that, you see) and know that I have what it takes.

I think.


1 remarks:

Gina said...

Congratulations!!! I think it's a wonderful idea! I'm sure you will be very successful. Good luck to you both!