CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where has time gone????

I think it has nearly been 2 weeks since I last posted. Where has August ... shoot even SEPTEMBER ... gone?????

JL, my youngest sister, visited last week. It was so nice to have her here. Obviously it was nice to have help ... but it was also nice to have COMPANY. Someone to chat with once the kids go to bed.

She babysat for me a few days, while I went on my scheduled work appointments ... maybe she will be waiting for those additions to her family after these experiences!!! :)

We tried to shop a few times (tried being the important word there!). Mostly we just took the boys to lunch or dinner and hung out. We went to the Bears/Bucs game on Sunday - that was fun.

I celebrated my 4 year anniversary last Thursday ... without E. :( It sucked to not be able to celebrate with him. What was cool was that he sent me flowers and fruit (unbeknown to me - these are the traditional gifts for a 4 year anniversary). For anyone that KNOWS E and our issues that have plagued us over the years ... THIS was BEYOND sweet. I most certainly cried.

I am STILL looking for a new position ... to no avail. I wonder if I will EVER find anything. I really hate this place. Enough said.

I am trying to keep the boys out of teh house as much as possible over teh course of teh next week ... since I know CRAP weather is JUST around teh corner ...

Oh the joys .......

2 remarks:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is SO thoughtful of Eric, my heart just melted.

Mommy said...

I know ... very UN-Eric, isn't it???????