CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I wonder about:

1. Exactly what makes people think Obama will bring about change but McCain won't? He ISN'T Bush .... he has already disagreed with many things ... so ... what is the big deal about this "change" platform they keep talking about?

2. Why can't the teams that I root for ever win? Why am I always on/rooting for teams that are losers?!??! High school football? HA! We sucked. All of the softball teams I played for? Can you say "slaughter rule?" The Cubs? Enough said.

3. I have been wanting a new job to make a better life for my kids for a while. Why can I not find anything; yet, some people THINK about a new position, and it falls into their lap.

4. If oil is at its lowest, why did my gas just go up 30 cents a gallon????

5. Why does it seem that EVERYONE I know gets to be stay at home moms? They go out to lunch, shop .... do ALL of these men REALLY make THAT mich money? Is my husband NOT????

6. When- OH WHEN- will I lose some weight!?!?!??!

7. Maybe some day my husband will have something hit him in the head and he will decide that he wants to move out of this frozen tundra we call Chicago .... ugh. Only September and people are already wearing winter coats.

8. Why DOESN'T bologna get pronouced like lasagna?

9. Will I be a HOT mama some day?

10. Why are some people able to hold onto friends for years and years and years ... and mine seem to change every few?

11. Will this winter be as cold and depressing as last? (Oh Dear Lord, I hope not!)

12. When will my husband be sent home?

13. Will they ever invent a diet pill that let's me eat WHATEVER the heck I want ... and still LOSE weight? How about a a device that allows donation of fat? Seriously, think about it. People can donate organs, tissue, etc. Well, I have enough fat in my thighs to make, AT LEAST, 5 women's boobs double in size! No more silicone ... just get donated fat!!! LOL!

1 remarks:

Anonymous said...

LOL, great list. You know I can relate to most of these. The frozen tundra? I was (*) that close to going to Nevada, checking out places to live and MOVING until the cat got sick and the vacation went out the window. I had a 3 page list of places to look at, mapped out cities to drive through and even looked up the stores nearby. We bought a GPS to bring with us! Then shortly after canceling the vacation, Kevin got training and a promise of a big raise... *sniff* Nevada is getting further and further away now.

Um.. remember I like the Vikings? Yea, I mean we blew it big time and lost to the Falcons almost 10 years ago and that is the closest we'll ever get again.

I'm right there with you on the fat donation. We should invent cars that run on fat. lol