CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I cannot believe:

1. I got rear ended by a Chicago Cop this afternoon. He honked his horn, ran into me and left. Now I have to go through an investigation ... woohoo.

2. Summer is over.

3. I am STILL wearing big lady underwear ... when - oh when - am I going to shrink????

4. I have been up since 4:30 this morning.

5. I have to be up at 5:00 tomorrow morning.

6. People actually think Obama is GOOD for this country.

7. The lady from a job I would really enjoy hasn't returned my phone call.

8. I have yet ANOTHER "blemish" on the very tip of my chin.

9. I get to see Big J tomorrow!

10. It has been pouring ALL day ... who would have thought you could get a Hurricane in Chicago?!?!???!

11. My husband is still not home ... and we have no clue when he will be.

12. Little j STILL cannot figure out how to roll himself over in the middle of the night.

13. How many old friends I have been in contact with through Facebook ... its like hundreds of reunions all going on at once!

1 remarks:

Anonymous said...

WHAT? You were rear-ended? OMG. I'm so sorry. Add just one more thing to the already overflowing plate....