CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two-fer Tuesday

2 things I had to clean up yesterday:

1. I decided to make the afternoon special for Big J. It was a hot day, I tried to finish work up early and I decided I would get him a Vanilla Shake on the way home. I filled his pool up and we were going to play. Big J felt that he needed a DIFFERENT snack and wanted to "save the shake for later." I told him no ... well, he didn't listen. As I walking in the door with little j, I heard a thud, an "oh no" and then a cry ... I walk into the kitchen to see Big J with the frig door open, shake up-ended and spilling ALL OVER my kitchen floor. No more shake for Big J.

2. I was up at 2:00 feeding Little j. I hear a "Mommy" coming from the other room, I poke my head in and ask him what is wrong, "I want to sleep in your bed." I told him no and then he says, "but Mommy, mine is all wet." ..... After three days of wearing underpants to bed, he finally had his first accident. So ... I stripped the bed, I wiped up the mattress, and Big J slept in Mommy's bed.

0 remarks: