CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

OK - I am addicted

So ... I joined Facebook a few months ago but didn't see anyone I knew and I kind of wrote it off.

I happened to be killing some day one night and - OMG!!!! - I am addicted!

I have seriously found long lost people .... my old next door neighbor from 7th grade, my college roommate, old soroity sisters, high school classmates .... It is actually quite fun!

If you have never gone on ... seriously, try it! It is a great way to find those people that you always wondered, "I wonder what happened to them?"

1 remarks:

Gina said...

Hey! Thanks for giving me your new blog spot!
I agree with Facebook. I started it over a year ago and completely forgot about it until my bonus daughter found me! Now, I have found so many people a-n-d can check on the bonus daughter!