CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Getting There

Slowly but surely I will have this blog set up the way I want it to be. It is infuriating that I cannot do it on my home computer ... that thing is such the piece O' crap. I am now sitting in bed, on my work lap top (wasting VALUABLE sleep time I must add) working on this darned thing! I just want to get it up and running so I can truly start posting about things that really matter ...

Like how my husband is driving me nuts ..... But, we shall discuss that at another time ... Now ... it is time to get less than my average of 6 hours of sleep .... which may be even less if we get storms tonight ... It will bring Big J into Mommy's bed ... and then I will deal with feet in my face, stomach, arms ...

Night Night!

0 remarks: