CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sorting out my thoughts

I spent the weekend immersed in NCAA basketball. It was one of the most incredible tourneys that I can even remember. Buzzer beaters, upsets .... it was what I love through and through.

I also spent most of the weekend sick ... and with my boys. We had fun but I was exhausted and worn out through most of it. I did get to go out for a birthday dinner with E on Saturday night, so that was enjoyable (even though i couldn't breathe!).

What sucks the most though, is that my weekend ended on a sour note. This health acre bill being passed and Stupak being a complete and total sellout has me completely depressed.

People who actually believe Obama will stay true to his word and allow the Executive Order regarding abortion to stay, well, for lack of better words, they are ignorant.

Obama has stood by nothing that he has ever promised.


Plain a d simple, in the not to distant future, my tax dollars will be paying for babies to be murdered.

There are no other words. There are no ways to soften the blow.

I am disappointed in my government.

I am disappointed in all those who see this as positive.

Most of all, I am disappointed that in the land of the free ... my voice is no longer heard, my choices are no longer valid, and I am truly, no longer free.

I still can hardly organize my thoughts and feelings on this whole thing. Once I do, maybe I can say how I feel more intelligently.

0 remarks: