CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Selfish Acts

So, I was talking with my sister yesterday and she told me about a "friend" of hers ... I am appalled.

Apparently, this couple wanted to get pregnant and couldn't. They spent over $30,000 on fertility treatments and are now deeply in debt.

They finally got pregnant and announced to all. They were due in April.

Well, they had a series of tests done and found out that they had a 75% chance of giving birth to a baby with special needs.

Instead of asking for God's grace to help with this miracle that God blessed them with, they drove down to Miami and had an abortion at 6 months.

They are now trying to get pregnant again.

Some people will never learn. I pray for the soul of that poor gift from up above .... they are an angel in Heaven.

1 remarks:

Anonymous said...

So, they only want a baby if it's perfect? Even the most perfect baby can grow up to be any number of things that make us humans imperfect. What if they get into an accident later in life and lose their ability to take care of themselves? Wow. I'm appauled too. Very.