CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh crap ....

OOPS ....

So, E had to go on another Army trip this week. He left on Tuesday. He called me that night and told me that he was pulled over for speeding and got a ticket (his 2nd since December).

Luckily it wasn't too bad, and he is going to do whatever he has to in order for it to not go on his record.

Yesterday I was driving down 290 and there was a cop literally every two miles. People were pulled over all over the place. It went on for at least 20 miles.

This morning I had to get the kids out of the house at 6:30 so I could be at a police station no later than 7:15.

I drop them off and head to the expressway.

I merge on, attempt to head to the left lane (and get around a slow moving delivery truck) and HELLO! Red and blue lights are immediately in my rear view mirror.

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

So, I got my license and insurance card out and I was prepared for the worst.

Sheriff, "Where are you going?"

Me, "I am headed to a police station for roll call."

Sheriff, "Are you an officer?"

Me, "No, I handle their retirement plan."

Sheriff, "Slow down and be careful, you have a nice vehicle and I would hate to see you wreck it."

Are you freaking serious?

Thank you Jesus, thank you!!!!!!!!!

Little blessings ... they can make your day (and slow your heart down from the massive attack you start to have when you get pulled over).

0 remarks: