CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Wardrobe ... kinda

So, this morning I was getting ready for work and realized that the pants that I had just put on just kind of hung. Like, OMG does that lady have a dirty diaper on? hanging. And, because they were hanging, they were way too long and I was tripping.

So ... I tried on some old pants ... pre- little j pants ... and what do ya know? They fit. A bit snug .... but for the first time in over 2 years, the pants buttoned and didn't make me look like a Johnsonville brat.

The scale? It still shows 175 .... but the clothes are definitely showing a difference!

Woo Hoo!!!!

2 remarks:

Mandy said...

yay!!!! and good for you for keeping clothes ... I usually get rid of them when they stop fitting ... which is big money waster I guess:)

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congrats!!