CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

That new car smell .....

I am a bad blogger. I used to blog every day ... now it seems that the only time I have to do so, is when I am in this stinkin office!

Oh well .... life is still crazy. We got the carpet installed in our (home) office on Saturday ... and ... we finally got our car!!!!!



It is a black AWD Chevy Traverse. We couldn't get the sunroof that we wanted, but we can always grab it after-market. We bought it on Saturday ... walked into the dealership at 3:00 ... out by 4:00. E did most of the ground work over email. We got it to the price that we wanted.

I haven't driven it yet ... E wants to wait to speak to insurance. I know ... we are covered, but if you have learned anything about me through this blog ... you know that my husband is an anal, control freak. And, since he is out of town all week, I am not to drive the new car.

Whatever. I am just glad that it is done.

Now I just have to worry about turning my Accord in without getting raped with charges. I know that I am over my miles ... I am a bit worried about the new tires (they are not the same brand as the originals) and I have a few scratches here and there.

Typically, I wouldn't be worried, but since we are not leasing/purchasing a new one from Honda, I am hoping they won't be sticklers.

Knowing our luck ... I am going to get hammered!!!!!


0 remarks: