CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

35 candles . . .

One year older ... I don't feel it.

Sometimes I miss the big deal that birthdays were. You know, the parties, presents, UPS deliveries. Being the center of attention for a day or two.

I remember some of my favorite birthdays. My 13th - my first boy/girl party. My 16th - my surprise party. My 17th - a special night with my high school sweetheart. My 21st - wait. I don't remember that one ;)My 30th - another great surprise.

Instead of UPS trucks and parties, I got to sit in the office all day. But ... I got a slobbery kiss from Big J this morning ... and a smile from Little j.

We will celebrate tonight with Taco Tuesday.

Happy Birthday to me. ;)

2 remarks:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday .... seriously ... 35 is a big deal .. look how close we are to 40!!

Gina said...

Happy Late Birthday!!