CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yummies

Saw this on a friend of a friend's board and it made me think ...

Here are 5 of my favorite store-bought/ boxed cookies:
1. Oreos
2. Girl Scout Samoas
3. Nutter Butters
4. Archway Sugar Cookies (they no longer make em :( )
5. Chips Ahoy Softbake Chocolate Chip

And while we are at it ...

5 of my favorite ice creams:
1. Edy's Girl Scout Samoa
2. Ben and Jerry's Cherry Gracia
3. Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough
4. Edy's French Silk
5. Edy's Peanut Butter Cup

5 of my favorite salty snacks:
1. Cool Ranch Doritos
2. Sea Salt and Black Pepper Popcorn (Holy Crap - this is awesome stuff!)
3. Fritos
4. Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles
5. Archer Farms Maui Onion Potato Chips

5 of my favorite frozen items:
1. Lean Cuisine Chicken Ranch Flatbread Wrap
2. Lean Cuisine Roasted Vegetable Pizza
3. CPK Jerk Chicken Pizza
4. Krusteaz mini pancakes
5. Skinny Cow Ice Cream sandwiches

5 of my favorite cereals:
1. Grape Nuts Trail Mix
2. Golden Grahams
3. Multi-Grain Cheerios
4. Frosted Flakes
5. Cinnamon Toast Crunch

0 remarks: