CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mommy is chunky ... still

Another day started, another day that I feel like I weigh 300 pounds. I can honestly tell you that I am starting to hit my breaking point with the battle this time.
I know in my life that my "battle" with weight will always be a "war." .... a constant situation that I have to deal with on an ongoing basis. I have been dealing with it since I was 8. Never obese - but always - fat. I have had my periods of "prettiness" - but, somehow I go through something in my life that ends those eras (ie, babies, college, etc). This time, I am starting to wonder ... WTF????
I am working out more than I have since before the baby .... I am watching what I eat, no food after dinner (that was/is one of my weaknesses), I am CONSTANTLY on the go... what more do I have to do?
The doctor did every test imaginable on me - tested my heart, blood, hormones ... all FINE. Not even BORDERLINE ... but FINE. So ... it isn't anything that I can "cure."
I KNOW that I don't have a steady workout routine at this moment, what single Mom does? But, come on. This is stupid.
The doctor did say to give it 3 months and then she would take another course of action ... well, that will bring me to April 1 .... if I STILL haven't lost a pound by then I am heading straight back there and figuring this shit out.
Seriously - am I doomed to be the fat Mom for the rest of my life?????

3 remarks:

Anonymous said...

I definitely don't think you're fat. I've given up though... I just don't have it in me to lose weight. I just do not care enough. That's sad.

Mandy said...

I dont think you're fat either .. at least the pictures I have seen :)

anyway, interesting that all the tests come back normal .. .did the doctor give any indiction as to what the next step would be?

dont be so hard on yourself I KNOW easy to tell someone this).. as long as your eating healthy and not sitting around 24 hours a day than I say you're doing great!!!

Mommy said...

Aw .. thanks to you both. The next step? Medication ...