CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sickies ....

On the train an hour earlier than usual.

Day care called, Big J has a fever and we needed to come get him. He had a runny nose yesterday and complained about a headache this AM, so I am sure it is his sinuses.

Praise God E was able to work from home and go get him at noon.

I am headed home early to pick up little j (just in case he is fighting something off - I would rather have him at home).

Of course, we leave for Florida on Friday morning.

Always something. Never sick on a day when I am already headed home, or on a weekend when I can curl up with them. :(

We will put Taco Tuesday on hold for today an I will be warming up leftovers for this evenings supper .... hopefully the kiddos will be healthy tomorrow morning!

1 remarks:

The Pinterest Professional said...

Hope they get well soon! We've been passing it around in our household all winter. I can't wait for spring!

Have fun in Florida!