CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Where did all my estrogen go?

Valentine's Day is coming.



I can tell you I am under-whelmed.



Should I be like most women and tell my husband that he better do something for me, or else? Or, should I just tell him what I am really thinking this year .... I don't care.



Or, am I just trying to be all "modern and nonchalant" and once V-Day comes, and I have no flowers, cards or treats to speak of, will I be sad and upset and secretly wish my husband was not who he really is and instead be all romantic and crap and get me something "just because?"

Am I even female any more? Or does this prove that I am truly goofy and a bigger "girl" than most?



Sometimes I drive myself nuts.



Just sayin.



2 remarks:

The Pinterest Professional said...

lol - I am the same way! I have never been a big V-Day person. I told Jason never to buy me flowers on that day bc they are so overpriced.

We get each other cards and cook a nice steak dinner with wine. That's about it :) Oh - and I get the kids candy and cards.

Birthdays, on the other hand, I expect a lot from him on those :) haha!

misguided mommy said...

i soooooooooooo didn't care about valentines. i feel like it's kind of high schoolish now you know, just so over it. however a new baby would have been a totally welcome valentine!