CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Find a starting point and go with it

I need to get back into the swing of things - and quickly.



I am falling into the traps of routine .... and I cannot afford that.



I have been talking about getting my business up and running for months now, and I am still not up and running.



I have been waiting on my sister to finalize my logo ... not done.



I have to choose my host company to create my website ... not done.



I have to get the logos made so I can order some business cards ... not done.



WTF?!?!?!??!



How do I expect myself to ever get out of this dead-end, crap-ass job of mine if I do not create a future for myself???



And what is with my utter EXHAUSTION lately? Seriously, I could go lay down at any point in time throughout the day and just pass out.



I feel like I am getting fatter by the day, lazier by the hour and crabbier by the minute. Did I not just go on a "refresher" weekend for myself.



I have to get my act in gear and pronto!!!!!!

1 remarks:

Anonymous said...

I think this is going to be my new slogan "I feel like I am getting fatter by the day, lazier by the hour and crabbier by the minute." because I simply could not agree more. Seriously.