CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday 13

13 Things I wish I could have, but cannot afford:

1. Liposuction. Need I say more?

2. Designer jeans. Did you know that they really do actually FIT?????? Unlike others that you have to try on 50 pair before you find one that "kinda" fits. Guess you get what you pay for.

3. A makeover. Complete and TOTAL makeover - head to toe.

4. Regularly scheduled pedicure and manicures.

5. A full time nanny.

6. A Winter home in Florida.

7. A renovated kitchen - complete with a double oven, granite counter-tops and totally decked out sink.

8. Brand new furniture.

9. A new, well-fitting, stylish wardrobe, complete with classic pieces instead of my Target specials.

10. The ability to quit my job.

11. Cubs season tickets.

12. Beautiful lingerie ... not Frederick's sh&*, but beautiful bras, panties and sucker-inners too! ;)

13. A new deck.

1 remarks:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, liposuction and designer non-Target clothes. I'm right there with you....