CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Random Thoughts

- So, after this Facebook craze, I have realized ... I MISS some of these people. I miss happy hours after work, I miss excursions to the mall, I miss the carefree life of the past. Friends, who weren't even THAT close to me ... suddenly have become treasured ... weird, huh?
- My boss has his stinkin admin call us for every little thing ... "check your email, call immediately, blah, blah, blah ..." But, he cancels a Monday meeting on FRIDAY at 5:00 and doesn't let anyone know???? I go ALL the way effing downtown only to find out we are cancelled. Irritating.
- I hate the Boston Red Sox.
- I hate Manny Ramirez (don't ask me why. I just do).
- I am STILL searching for a job that I might enjoy ... doesn't look like it will happen any time soon.
- It's Boss's Day this Thursday ... think I care?????
- I put on a black [pencil skirt this morning .... actually felt some what sexy - what a concept, huh? :)
- I am dying for some BBQ Pork Fried Rice .... ??????
- E paid us a surprise visit yesterday since he is recovering from surgery. The FIRST night he is home? The baby sleeps through the night. WTF?
- Is it Friday yet?????????????????????????????????????????baseball, boss, Facebook, food, job search, little

1 remarks:

Anonymous said...

Oh! How long is he home? That's great!

Aww, poor Joseph. Maybe he feels unsettled without Eric there :)

I HATE Manny Ramirez too!! With a passion. He makes my blood boil. Kevin doesn't understand why. Sigh.

Yea, I'm finding that people who I wasn't all that close to when I was younger mean a lot more to me now too. I think it's just flattering (in my opinion) that they took the time to look for ME. It's also nice to talk to people who knew me back then... since I've changed so much.