CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A new snack!

I normally avoid the taste testing tables at Costco ... either I don't like what they are sampling, or I don't want to try it for fear of really liking it and knowing I shouldn't buy it.
The last time I was shopping, in the sanck section, they were sampling these:

I tried a few and liked them. I checked the nutrtional info and they weren't too bad. All natural. No trans fat. No preservatives. Only 135 calories in each bag. I thought about the kids and knowing how much they like having snacks I thought these might be a nice switch from crackers or chips.
I bought a box and they have seemed to enjoy them. Well, today I brought a bag. These were the Rosemary/Olive Oil version. YUMMY!!!!!!! Such a nice change from baked chips. I think I will be buying these on a consistant basis!


1 remarks:

Anonymous said...

How funny! I JUST tried these myself a week ago at work. My co-worker (I share a cube with her... we're always snacking) brought them in. I am in LOVE with these things!!