CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More random thoughts ...

... and in no particular order ....



  • I am sick. Not just "I am not feeling 100%" sick, I feel like I could crawl under the covers and die for a few hours ... ugh. I prod on.

  • I am trying to decide on a web hosting company for A Thought Outside the Box. I know its not rocket science, but I am CONFUSED!

  • I am waiting on my sister's co-worker to create my logo. Judas Priest woman, I am asking for a simple logo - not a masterpiece - if you cannot effing get it done, TELL ME!

  • I have to pee but I refuse to use a bathroom at a public health facility (I know, I know ... ).

  • I hung up the last of the new blinds for the house yesterday. They look AWESOME!

  • I am half way finished with painting the kitchen .... if I didn't feel so shitty I would finish it ASAP!

  • Big J's birthday is in ten days. Holy shit, he is going to be FOUR ... where has time gone????

  • Little j is still not talking ..... no further comment. If he refuses to talk, so do I!

  • I took another 2 days off next week ... I wonder if my boss is starting to think that something is up ... fine by me.

  • I really wish I could find a kind-hearted soul who wants to help me create my website ... without costing me an arm and a leg. Anyone know an intern?????

  • This morning, I woke up with the kids, I got the kids ready, I stopped and picked up breakfast for my husband ... um, who is sick and who is spoiled?

  • I am proud of my friend who is handling her divorce with dignity.

  • I wish I could help my middle sister with her $$ and husband ... but, at some point, you make your bed and you must lie in it.

  • Is it Friday yet?

  • I need a vacation ... just a few more weeks til a trip home to Florida!!!!!!

I still really have to pee .............



1 remarks:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.