CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My house vs the rest of the world

So, when Mommy gets sick ... how does she get better?

In most homes, one gets sick, they get catered to - maybe a few extra minutes of sleep, served OJ or an extra blanket thrown on them when they pass out on the couch. At the VERY least, the are asked how they are feeling and if they need anything.

But .... and that is a BIG BUT ... we are in MY house. I get woken up at 5:15 by kids who SHOULD be sleeping.

How do I know they should be sleeping? Crankiness. Plain and simple. If you had enough sleep you would not be whining, screaming or throwing a tantrum at the very THOUGHT of Mommy saying "no."

I have absolutely NO pateince. No desire to go to work today. All I want to do is crawl under the covers with some kleenex and sleep.

And so goes my life ...

0 remarks: