CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tenderness

So ... in the midst of the chaos, called "my life," there are a few moments here and there that I really do treasure.

I took my parents to the airport yesterday and on teh way home Joshua was supposed to stay awake (so I could actually get a nap for them and work done for me when we returned home). He did a good job ... and kept telling me so!!!!

he took a nap shortly after 2. He woke up around 4 and I knew we only had about 45 minutes of light left (damn time change) and it was still around 70 degrees. He was thrilled.

I put little j in his push car and Big J played soccer and hide and go seek. Right before we were going in we decided to take a walk around our street.

Big J went to grab my hand and then stopped and said, "stop Mommy stop!!!!" I stopped. He didn't take my hand, he positioned little j's hand and held onto it through the entire walk.

When we were done he bent down, hugged little j and said, "I love that you are my brother." ......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

0 remarks: