CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Am I the crazy one???

My SIL said that she really wanted to host Christmas this year. OK. I hosted Thanksgiving. Pulled out the china, prepared two, yes two, turkeys, because I thought people would eat. I only asked my SIL to bring sweet potatoes ... that's it.
Forward to this morning. I got an email from SIL. It read:

"I am making meatballs for an appetizer. Can you bring the ham. We will keep it simple."
W.T.F. ???????
Really?
I am driving 45 minutes, with my two boys, to your house because you wanted to host Christmas dinner and I am bringing the effing main dish?!?!?!
Holy hell.
Next year I am flying to Florida .... I do not care how much it costs!!!!!!

1 remarks:

The Pinterest Professional said...

Wow - honestly, I would probably write back and say "actually, no I won't be able to bring the ham. But I could bring a side dish of some kind!". Then put a smiley face at the end. lol