CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Since I normally post bitching and complaining - I figured that while I was killing time on the train I would do something harmless. Here are my 13 favorite things about Christmastime:

1. Decorating (and eating) sugar cookies. My fave? One big bell, frosted and covered with cinnamon red hots.

2. Watching Charlie Brown, Frosty, Rudolph and The Grinch.

3. Buying gifts for friends and family.

4. Lights on houses when the sun goes down.

5. Receiving Christmas cards with pics of people's kids/families and seeing how much they have grown.

6. Christmas carols - Silent Night, O Holy Night and God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman

7. An excuse to eat dessert!

8. Being able to be religious in a world that doesn't let you any more .. I dare you to tell me that CHRISTmas isn't a religious HOLYday!!!!!

9. Vacation days!!!!!

10. Decorating with with lots of candles and white lights on the tree so at night, without lights on, the house looks so warm and cozy.

11. Its a Wonderful Life

12. The joy on kids faces when they realize what Santa does.

13. Most people TRY and be in good moods!!!!

0 remarks: