CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 11, 2013

Will-power vs 'will it really matter?'

So, will power is not winning lately.

You know when you have PMS and you feel like eating everything, all day, all night, and you are never full?

For the past month that has been my life. It wouldn't be such a killer if I actually had a desire to workout. Normally I can get into a groove, start enjoying the high I get from a great workout. Lately, I would rather sleep or watch a Beverly Hills 90210 rerun. It has been more satisfying to be quite honest. Now, will I say it's more satisfying when our pools open and my fatty fatty self will need to prance around in a bathing suit? Nope.

So, I need to find my inner- skinny girl. I need to find that girl who used to be addicted to 5:30 wake-ups and Spin classes.

Until I find all of that, I think I just need to find my duck tape- and close my mouth and refrigerator!!!!!

0 remarks: