CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 8, 2010

Cross that off

When do you actually finish a to-do list?



I mean, are we ever actually done? Is it sad that I actually put things like "sleep-in" or "paint nails" as tasks that I have to accomplish?



Is it even more sad that I have had "complete photo album" on my rotating list since 2003????



Am I a really bad mom since, also on the rotating list, is "finish baby books"? And when I mean finish, I mean, actually enter in when Big J started walking and little j was born???



Will I ever become a person who can sit down at the end of a long day and watch TV with the knowledge that the only stuff left on my to-do list is frivolous stuff?



Is it weird that I actually enjoy putting items on my list just so I can cross them off and feel like I did something that day?!??!?!



I think I will add "drink" on my list today .... I know that since it is the weekend, I will accomplish at least one task. And that is sssoooo much more fun than "clean the grout." Isn't it????





2 remarks:

Kathleen said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! it means a lot to me to have prayers and support. and i'll join you this weekend in that drink! happy friday - K

misguided mommy said...

i'll add get virtual drunk with you to my list k