CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 2, 2010

The things people wear

I have come home a few times in my life, looked in the mirror and thought, "What the hell was I thinking?" But, mostly, I try and look in the mirror before I leave the house, so those moments don't have to happen.

Why don't other people look in mirrors?

Shirts 2 times to small, pants that show every bump and bulge, skirts so short they would make a hooker cringe.

But the things I really don't understand are the ones that do permanent stuff to look cool, but then dress like total dorks.

Um, so, those tattoos you have on your ankle and arm of symbols look rad .... but the pantyhose with granny sandals on your feet????? Lady ..... you look like a royal dork!!!!!

I wonder about people sometimes .....



0 remarks: